Sunday, March 30, 2008

10 Hour Update

I tweaked the text box display a bit to make it look a bit nicer and easier to navigate. Other than that, I basically just put the application on my web server and made sure it ran properly. I spent a lot of time screwing with some dumb issue about sizing/spacing. Oh, I also changed the layout of the images on the page.

I need to add an info box on the left of the page to explain the concept of the application, and to explain away why it's not exactly what they were looking for. Although, I re-checked the rules, and it doesn't say explicitly what I thought it had.

I'd like to have the images get larger when you mouse over them, but it's not working. I had this working before, so I need to dig that code up. Come to think of it, it should be in my Gmail outbox... *goes and looks*

No comments: