Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 Hour Update

At the grocery store I got lunch meat, bread, butter, 24 pack of Coke, and some sushi. For this first two hours I've reacquainted myself with my code as I had to take about a week and a half off from development due to school work. I've gotten a few tiny features working (more like"working again"), but nothing special.

My development methodology is to make a list of simple tasks to accomplish, and then attack them in order. All tasks in the list start off in normal font, and then the task I'm currently working on gets bolded, and all finished tasks are struck through. This works really well and it helps me focus on incremental tasks instead of getting caught up in thinking about everything that needs to be done at once.

I'll take a 20 minute break or so, do some push-ups, play guitar, play some Quake 3 Arena, who knows See ya in 2 hours.

No comments: