Friday, March 28, 2008

6 Hour Update

ha! I've got all of my main functionality working now, only took 6 hours! Next thing I need to do is make it look nice and clean, and then add my nifty effects. After that, I'll focus on getting the other elements in place (the ones that make it closer to what the contest is looking for).

I'm not too worried about it as I'm hearing that there are very few submissions coming in (like, only 1 other one thus far....) and plus I've already submitted one which is dead-on in terms of what they are looking for. This current application is an entirely different concept. I do however have a third application that's basically as far along as this one currently is (a lot of shared code). That application is a more extensive version of the first application I submitted. If all goes well with this current one, I foresee being about to finish that one as well.

Well, the caffeine has gotten to a level in which I'm now suffering it's side effects rather than it's benefits. Not to mention I've got raster burn. For the ill-informed, that's when your retinas begin to melt onto your face like butter in a camp fire after long exposures to computer monitors. So, given that, I'm deeming this a law of diminishing returns, playing some Quake 3, chilling on the couch, and then getting a bit of sleep before I get at it again tomorrow.

I'll update it before I start, and then each 2 hours of development time from there.

Oh, and don't worry, I've been taking pictures.

No comments: