Thursday, March 27, 2008

Intro

So, I'm involved in this programming competition put on by a major computing company. The deadline is this Sunday at 11:59pm EST. I took Friday off work, put in double time today, and I'm preparing to lock myself in my apartment until my application(s) are completed. The top prize is $10,000. I've currently got 2 applications in development, in addition to one I've already submitted. My current goal is to get both of them done, but that may shift as the 3 days progress. I'll try and make a post every 2 hours or so. I'm going to go obtain some food, some drink, some caffeine, some other programmer necessities that I come across, and then I'll get started. Don't worry, these posts will get a lot more interesting once I become delirious from lack of sleep and excess of caffeine.

No comments: