Friday, March 28, 2008

Boring

Well I ate. I watched TV. My brain wasn't very awake yet, so I didn't try to get too much done, it would have just aggravated me. I showered (ah!) which woke me up a bit. so I'm feeling decent.

I've got a good idea of the main things I want to accomplish, and then hopefully that will lead to some more things, as it naturally does. Not too much left to do really, last night accomplished some key things I had been concerned with.

I've got a meeting coming up for a game I'm designing with some people from school, so that will occupy me for a bit, but in a good way. Tonight I think I may see the late showing of "21" because, well, I like the story that it's based off of, and it will be interesting, and another nice break.

Sidenote: I fear I may need to buy more Coke (again, the liquid) prior to Sunday night... Scary.

No comments: